Select Your Bicycle Value
For a bicycle valued up to £250, your premium will only be £0 annually, equivalent to just £0 a month
Select Your Policy Start Date
Enter Your Personal Details
SummaryRetrieving Your Quote
per year, including tax,
equivalent to only £0 per month
- Your Cover
- Covers your insured item with a value of up to £250 subject to the policy documents
- Covers repair costs if your bicycle is damaged as the result of an accident
- If your bicycle is stolen we will replace it
- Mechanical breakdown outside of the manufacturer’s guarantee period
- Personal Accident benefit cover up to £10,000
- Public Liability cover up to £1,000,000
- Civil claim costs following a road accident involving the insured bicycle and resulting in the death of or bodily injury to an insured person
- Cost of professional fees charged by a solicitor following a road accident involving the insured bicycle and resulting in uninsured losses being incurred by an insured person
- Cost of professional fees charged by a solicitor in pursuit or defence of any claim arising out of the sale, purchase or hire purchase of the insured bicycle or of any claim relating to the testing, servicing or repair of the insured bicycle.
- Cost of professional fees charged by a solicitor and ancillary costs incurred following an event of identity theft
For more features and details, please make sure you read the Policy Wording and the Insurance Product Information Document as well as our Terms of Business Agreement
- An Excess Fee of 10% of the maximum cover limit for your bicycle, with a minimum charge of £25, for accidental damage, theft and breakdown claims.
- An Excess Fee of £250 for third-party property claims
- An Excess Fee of £500 for third-party injury claims
- Accidental damage caused by you deliberately damaging or neglecting the bicycle, or any cosmetic damage
- Please refer to policy docs for more details.
- Such as routine servicing, wear and tear or gradual deterioration, manufacturer's defect or recall of the bicycle
- ...you are under 16 or over 85, for permanent disablement when over 65, professional use and other circumstances as per Policy Docs in the next tab.
- ...you are under 16 or over 65, your property or in your control, liability for bodily injury, no bicycle involvement, any trade/business
Thank you for your purchase!Your policy documents will be sent to your email address shortly
WeCovr's insurance products are backed by various major insurance groups such as
reach out to WeCovr to add products relevant to your users in just a few minutes!
This advertisement has been approved by WeCovr. WeCovr is a trading style of Political And Credit Risks Ltd, an FCA-authorised and regulated insurance broking firm.